Operating with the principle of “setting goals before starting out”, TAV Group held an open training session on the April 9th, 2014 at TAV Information Technologies office in Istanbul on how to enter the personal annual goals into Oracle system, where Human Resources also shared all the details with the employees.
When we think that goals are directly related to performance management, we can't deny the importance of the goals for individuals and corporations.
Accurately set goals affect the individual performance positively thus providing added value to the corporations. In this context, TAV Information Technologies Human Resources, who operates with the principle "corporate performance is directly associated with the individual performances of the employees", held an open training session called "Do Not Start Out without Setting Goals” on the April 9th, 2014 at TAV Information Technologies office in Istanbul on how to enter the personal annual goals into Oracle system.
The subjects discussed during the meeting held at TAV Information Technologies Office in Istanbul included the reason and importance of the integration of the main corporate goals and individual goals, how to transform goals into "smart" targets, setting accurate goals, the importance of setting goals in line with correct measures in order to achieve improvement in that particular area, and how to enter the personal goals into Oracle system. The training was participated by TAV Information Technologies employees who have not participated in system trainings before or those who wanted to refresh their knowledge.
a. Click for photos.
The product and service trainings were given to TAV Information Technologies employees by the relevant product executives.
a. Click for photos.
TAV Information Technologies Family continues to expand… New Arrivals
- Emircan Osman Bozkir, Car Park System and Application Assistant Specialist, Carpark and Valet Systems Division, June 2, 2014
- Mehmet Burak Ozgok, IT Shift Technician, Istanbul IT Department, June 2, 2014
- Murat Gemici, IT Shift Technician, Riyadh IT Department, June 2, 2014
- Oğuzhan Yalçın, Senior Java Developer, Software Development Department, June 2, 2014
- Mustafa Bolat, Senior Java Developer, Software Development Department, May 27, 2014
- İsmet Dincer Oksuzbakan, Call Center Customer Representatives, Call Center Department, May 26, 2014
- Baki Ustunbas, IT Shift Technician, Istanbul IT Department, May 12, 2014
- Burcu Kuzucu, Assistant to General Manager , Head Office, May 7th, 2014
- Fati İseni, Aviation System and Application Executive, Support Unit for Aviation Systems, May 1st, 2014
- Salih Genç, Network Manager, Network Systems Department, April 21st, 2014
- Ersin Erdal, Senior Interface Development Specialist, Software Development Department, April 7th, 2014
- Özgür Azizoğlu, Corporate Resource Planning Systems Manager, Corporate Resource Planning Systems Department, April 3rd, 2014
- Hasan Arslan, Senior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance), Corporate Resource Planning Systems Department, April 2nd, 2014
- İlkay Egemen, Human Resources and Training Manager, Human Resources and Training Department, April 1st, 2014
- Dicle Demirkol, Oracle Software Developer/Technical Analyst, Corporate Resources Planning Software Development / Technical Analysis Department, April 1st, 2014
- Elif Akkaya, Call Center Customer Representative, Call Center, March 3rd, 2014
- Serkan Osman Ünek, System Executive, Windows Systems Department, February 3rd, 2014
- Arif Gökhan Ulaşan, Office Systems Support Officer, Istanbul Data Processing Department, January 6th, 2014.
- Fatih Özal Alpay, Senior Software Development Specialist, Software Development Department, January 6th, 2014.