TAV IT IB
Information Broker (IB)
Today, the integration and coordination of airports’ business models, technological infrastructure, and countless different subsystems is more important than ever.
TAV IT IB (Information Broker) is delivered to remedy these integration problems with its sophisticated capabilities, by implementing the functions of industry-wide accepted Enterprise Service Bus technologies.
The queuing of messages and creating an information integration web between different systems using an open platform with different protocols is an example of this information exchange.
TAV IT IB captures operation and management information from each of the systems running in the airport and provides real-time information for the overall management of the airport. TAV IT IB provides a common platform for all distinct systems to run in synchronization and exchange real time data.
IB is a unified information distribution and transformation system with almost no limitations. The IB system is an XML-based protocol interface that utilizes the information to be transferred either in batch or in real time mode.
IB Key Features And Benefits
- Modular and loosely-coupled, providing greater flexibility to the airport for future expansion.
- Provides a grid-style processing model, allowing a cluster of worker processes to asynchronously process messages in a scalable and efficient SEDA-style manner.
- Uses industry-wide accepted XML schemas for messaging.
- Reduces additional development costs.
- Simultaneously disseminates relevant data to systems that need it.
- Provides correct, timely and efficient data processing.
- Provides massive scalability, high availability and fault tolerance.
- Offers easy and dynamic system configuration via a web-based management tool.
- Supports a large set of transport protocols; e.g. DB (JDBC),SOAP, TCP, SNMP, SMTP, UDP, HTTP…
- Platform and database independent.
- Suitable for all airport sizes by utilizing different network topologies.
- Supports multi-airport and multi-terminal integration models.
- Includes a built-in Life Check Monitor which can also be integrated to 3rd party Management Software tools.
- Active Flight Management System - AFMS
- Seasonal Flight Management System - SFMS
- Knowledge Base Management System - KBMS
- Commercial Management System - CMS
- Financial Management System - FMS (ERP)
- Flight Information Display System - FIDS
- Point of Sales - POS
- Car Park System - CPS
- Automated Check-in Stand Allocation - CSA
- Explosion Detection System - EDS
- Local Departure Control System - LDCS
- Docking Guidance System - DGS
- Master Clock - MC
- Personnel Management Systems - PMS
- Resource Management System - RMS
- Air Traffic Control Systems
- Airline Host Systems
- Crisis Control Center Applications
- Gate Operating System - GOS
- Baggage Handling System - BHS
- Common User Terminal Equipment - CUTE
- Baggage Reconciliation System - BRS
- Energy Management System - EMS
- Building Management System - BMS
- Aeronautical Fixed Telecommunication Network - AFTN
- SITATEX and more...